Store.Steelcase.com Return Policy
We are confident you will be completely thrilled with your new product. If you are not, we will gladly accept items that shipped via FedEx within 30 days from the date you received it, in new condition and in the original packaging for a full refund. Products shipped via Inside Delivery, or White Glove Delivery and Installation are not returnable.
What you can expect with your return:
We will pay the cost when you ship the product back to us from an address in the continental United States.
You may either contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (800) 516-3454, Monday–Friday, 8am–5pm EST.
We will send you a FedEx label via email or regular mail. When you receive the label, make sure your product is packed up in the original packaging, put the label on the box, and call FedEx to schedule the pickup.
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will issue a credit in the form of your original payment and notify you by email the return has been processed.
Received Wrong Product
If you believe that you received the wrong product, please contact Customer Service at (800) 516-3454 within 72 hours of receiving the product. Our office hours are Monday–Friday, 8am–5pm EST.
- To facilitate repair service for items purchased via our online store, please keep your original proof of purchase.
- Contact us via email or call (800) 516-3454. Our office hours are Monday–Friday, 8am–5pm EST.
- We will either send you a replacement part for you to install or have your product fixed by our local repair team.
- If you purchased directly from a Steelcase Authorized Retailer, please contact the Retailer from whom you purchased the product.
Warranty & Damage
- The Steelcase Limited Consumer Warranty applies only to products purchased directly from store.steelcase.com or a Steelcase Authorized Reseller by purchasers located in the United States or Canada.
- If a Product is defective in materials or workmanship, Steelcase will repair or, at Steelcase’s option, replace the affected product at no charge, or refund the purchase price for the affected product if repair or replacement is not commercially practicable or cannot be timely made. Learn more about the Steelcase Limited Warranty here.
- If a product is damaged during shipping, please call Customer Service at (800) 516-3454 or contact us via email and we will determine the best course of action with you.