If you have a question that’s not answered here or ideas about how we can improve your shopping experience, we’d like to hear from you. Give us a call (800) 516-3454 or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're available by phone 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST, Monday-Friday.
Adjustability instructions are either imprinted on the product or sent with it. Some products may have additional adjustability information on their associated product detail page. Look in the tabbed content beneath the product image for details.
Instructions are sent with products that require assembly. Assembly instructions are also available through our assembly page.
Fabric sample (swatch)
To order a fabric or leather swatch, visit our fabric sample page. Sample requests are intended for prospective customers that are interested in reviewing a fabric, leather or laminate sample before purchasing. Large sample requests should be directed to a regional Steelcase sales office.
Furniture care guidelines
- Basic maintenance should be done on chair upholstery, finishes, controls, base, and other moving parts once a year. Maintenance should be done more frequently if the chair is subjected to heavy use.
Cleaning painted, plastic, and vinyl and chrome surfaces:
- Clean frequently by applying a household cleaner (such as Fantastik® or 409®) and wipe dry with a clean, soft cloth. For stubborn chrome marks, use a non-abrasive chrome cleaner.
On high-gloss, smooth plastic finishes (such as the Player™ chair frame):
- Use a light rubbing compound (such as Turtlewax® rubbing compound) to erase minor surface marks.
Cleaning wood finishes
- Steelcase wood products are protected by a stain-resisting finish. For normal cleaning, wipe surface with a soft, damp (not wet) cloth.
Maintaining fabric upholstery:
- Use a vacuum cleaner for regular cleaning. Do not steam clean. Periodic professional dry cleaning is recommended.
Removing fabric upholstery stains or heavy soil:
- Soak up excess stain with a cloth. Do not dry the stain completely or it may set.
- For most water-borne stains (coffee, fruit juice, washable ink), use an upholstery cleaning solution (such as BISSELL Upholstery Shampoo® or Guardsman Fabri-Kleen®) and follow package directions.
- For oil-borne stains, use a dry-cleaning solution at room temperature (never hot) and allow solution to work into stain. Using quick, light strokes, brush stain with a soft bristle brush. Work from outside toward the center to prevent rings. Avoid vigorous rubbing which may damage the nap or force the stain more deeply into the material. Soak up remaining dry-cleaning solution and sponge the fabric with cool water.
- Allow fabric to dry completely, then vacuum thoroughly. If stain is still evident, repeat procedure. Several light applications of cleaning solution are more effective/less damaging than one heavy application.
Maintaining leather upholstery:
- Dust occasionally with a clean, dry cloth.
- Remove most stains by applying a mild soap to a damp cloth, working up thin suds, then rubbing it gently over the stain. Rinse with a clean damp cloth then wipe dry.
- Never use furniture polishes, oils, varnishes or ammonia on leather.
- Some cleaning products may cause discoloration and should be tested in an inconspicuous area before using.
Other Steelcase products
Steelcase Store products are from the Steelcase Inc. portfolio and selected approved third party manufacturers. These products have been designed and tested for home or office settings and can easily be purchased and shipped to a residential or business address.
The complete Steelcase Inc. portfolio of products is available through an authorized dealer. Use our Dealer Finder tool to locate an authorized Steelcase dealer in your area.
Visit our Service Parts page for select replacement parts that most customers can install themselves including casters, bases, keys, and headrests.
An authorized dealer in your area will be happy to help you find and diagnose the service part you're looking for. Please click here to locate the dealer closest to you.