- Integrated treadmill and desk to keep you moving while you work
- Display console shows speed, calories burned, time and distance, display can be visible or stored
- 2.0 mph maximum belt speed
- Motor designed to withstand the rigors of slow speeds and possible higher weights for long periods of use
- Whisper-quiet for the home or office environment
- Sit, stand or walk and work with the Sit-to-Walkstation
- Included: Treadmill and Series 7 Adjustable-Height Desk
Series 7 Height-Adjustable Worksurface
The Walkstation is the fully-integrated combination of an electric height-adjustable worksurface with an exclusively engineered, low speed commercial grade treadmill. At a maximum speed of 2 mph, our Walkstation treadmill desks let you walk comfortably, burn calories, feel healthier and more energized while accomplishing the work you’d normally do while seated. It’s the first product in the entirely new FitWork category of products from Details designed to bring healthy habits to sedentary workers while they are actually working.
Customer ReviewsAverage Rating (of 11 reviews):
Have a Question?
Product Code:WALKSTATION, A7TG660606H, A7TR383030H
66 inch model (A7TG660606H)
Overall footprint: W66 x D67
Worksurface: W66 x LD6 x RD6; full depth 32 inches at center
38 inch model (A7TR383030H)
Overall footprint: W38 x D67
Worksurface: W38 x LD30 x RD30
Commercial Grade Treadmill by True Fitness Technology Inc.
- The display console shows speed, calories burned, time and distance. Console may be visible or stored
- Controls are always out front and easily accessible
- Safety clip is magnetic and always accessible
- Upper control parts are field replaceable via RJ-45 connectors
- High torque motor made to withstand the rigors of slow speeds for long periods of time
- 2.0 mph maximum with 0.1 mph speed adjustment (0.3 mph – 2.0 mph)
- Uses between 3 to 8 amps based on load
- Plugs into a 110 volt outlet
- Frame: powder coated welded steel
- Treadmill belt area: W18" x L53"
- Max weight capacity: 350 lbs.
- Patented Soft System® surface with Neoprene shock absorbers in front third of the deck
- Indicators on the belt to show movement and belt edge
- Without incline adjustability
- Narrow frame design; Treadmill dimensions: W231⁄2" x D64" x H6"
- Meets ETL® requirements
Free FedEx shipping & returns. More Info »
White Glove Delivery & Installation:
This service includes a delivery appointment, inside delivery, assembly, installation & removal of all packing materials for our products that are larger or require special assembly. See pricing details, starting at $199. All sales on this product are final. More Info »
Inside Delivery Only:
This service is provided for our larger items that do not require professional assembly. The delivery agent will place items inside your door, but will not move items to your room of choice. See pricing details, starting at $99. All sales on this product are final. More Info »