Chair Demo Program
Before you outfit your office, take our chairs for a spin.
Test Steelcase chairs before bringing them to your business. Here's how it works:
- Contact our customer service team to complete the process
- We'll send a brand new chair (with black fabric and base) to your doorstep. Keep the chair and the box for 14 days
- If you like it, we can create an order for your chairs. If you don't, we send you a shipping label and we take the chair back. (Shipping back to us is free, too.)
Current chairs available for testing through the demo program are:
Sound good? Here's how you can reach us to get started. Give us a call (800) 516-3454 or contact us via email at email@example.com. We're available by phone 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST, Monday-Friday.
Please be prepared to provide us with your name, email address, address, phone number, desired chair (see above), approximate budget and business name.
- How long do I have before I need to decide?
You can keep the chair for 14 days. Day 1 is the day the chair is delivered to you via FedEx, but the chair must be sent back by Day 14
- Around Day 10 or so...
A customer service rep will contact you and provide you with a shipping label. From there, we ask that you box it up, and arrange for FedEx to pick up the chair on the 14th day. Questions about this, let us know (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Are the demo chairs new or used?
All chairs used in the demo program are brand new
- What if I decide to buy a chair, but I want to pick a different color?
No problem, just contact us to arrange the return shipping and we'll take your order for a new chair in the color of your choice
- What if I decide to buy a different model?
We've still got you covered. We'll help you return the demo and get a new order placed for a different chair
- Can I order more than 1 (one) chair?
Limit 1 (one) chair per customer and/or business
- What if I only want to purchase 1 (one) chair?
This program is designed for purchasing more than one chair at a time. Please check out our 30-day return policy for single chair orders